Pediatric Dentist in Flossmoor, IL
Ensure Your Child’s Best Oral Health with Our In-House Pediatric Dentist
At The Center for Dental Excellence, we want to make it as easy as possible for your child to receive the best oral care from infancy to adolescence. Our in-house pediatric dentist in Flossmoor, IL, Dr. Erin Petrik, and her highly-trained team understand that your child’s experience with us can affect how they view dentists for the rest of their life. That’s why we do more than offer top quality treatments for our patients. We also strive to provide children with preventive dental care in a friendly, fun environment. We believe Dr. Erin is a great asset to our practice – and you will, too!
Why a Pediatric Dentist?
Pediatric dentists have 2-3 years of additional specialized dental training to keep children’s needs in mind. Pediatric dentistry is more than just fixing cavities – it’s also about preventing them. Children have different dental issues and needs than adults, which may include dental sealants, fluoride applications, and oral hygiene. Dr. Erin’s mission is to educate parents and patients and provide the tools necessary to live a cavity-free life.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry encourages parents and other care providers to help every child establish a dental home by 12 months of age. Establishing a dental home provides some key components to dental care for your child including:
- Comprehensive oral health care including acute care and preventive services
- Individualized preventive dental health program based upon a caries-risk assessment
- Anticipatory guidance regarding growth and development plan for acute dental trauma (emergencies)
- Dietary counseling
- Referral at an age determined by the patient, parent, and pediatric dentist
- Working in tandem with our orthodontist, young patients can receive comprehensive care – from early consultation to pre-ortho guidance, treatment, and follow-ups
Learn More about our Pediatric Dentist in Flossmoor, IL Today!
By bringing your child to our pediatric dentist in Flossmoor, IL, you will help get your child off to a great start and help provide them with good oral health habits and benefits that will last a lifetime. Ultimately, this will save money and reduce discomfort, because your child will suffer from fewer cavities and require less dental work in both the short and long-term. Get your child started on the path to optimal oral health. Contact us at 708.798.1234 today to schedule your Consultation.
High-Quality Dentistry From Compassionate Doctors
At The Center For Dental Excellence, we understand that changing dentists or searching for a new dentist can be a complicated process. You want to find someone who is professional, offers the services that you need or want, and provides a friendly atmosphere. We meet those standards and beyond! Whether you are seeking a Flossmoor, IL, general dentist, oral surgeon, pediatric dentist, cosmetic dentist, or endodontist, our team of specialists is here to get you the results you want and provide the most enjoyable dental visit possible! Having all dental specialists under one roof saves you the hassle of being referred out for different treatments. Schedule your appointment, complete your new patient forms, then benefit from having all your dental providers in one place! Follow one of the steps below to get started:
- Call 708.798.1234 if you have questions or to schedule your first initial exam. One of our friendly team members will be glad to assist you.
- Fill out our convenient scheduling form and a member of our staff will be in touch with you shortly to answer questions or schedule your first appointment.