Your Health & Safety Is Our Priority
Our team is hard at work ensuring we meet and exceed all health and safety regulations set by both the state and CDC.
To protect our team members and our patients, we have invested in extensive State-of-the-Art Sterilization Equipment to EXCEED industry safety requirements. Neglecting your oral health may lower your immunity. Don’t put it off. Visit The Center for Dental Excellence … a dental practice you can trust.
Hear below from Lena Hunter below who has been coming to CDE for 30 YEARS!
CDE has done a lot to ensure patient health and safety. All dental staff are completely garbed in PPE. You never cross paths with another patient and the facility is cleaner than clean! I observed careful sanitation procedures and felt extremely comfortable. My hygienist did a great job as always with my xrays and cleaning. I felt relaxed; all my anxiety about the dentist at this time is gone. Good job CDE!
I was just at the Center For Dental Excellence and I found the precautions taken were above and beyond expectations. Patients were isolated from one another. The cleanliness was at the highest standard and as usual the staff was efficient and most friendly.
Everything was well thought out and beautifully implemented. My hygienist is the BEST! Everyone had on masks and gloves and made an effort to make the patient comfortable.
Center for Dental Excellence has been taking great care of me for years. Now they have wonderful procedures to keep us safe from the virus. I highly recommend them.
May 24th – Update for Patients
We cannot wait to welcome you back to our office! Watch this video below to see how to arrive, check-in, and complete your appointment at our office safely.
May 8th – Update For Patients
We’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our office again starting on June 1!
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- We have always followed OSHA & Universal Precautions, even pre-COVID. We are now exceeding all guidelines for our patients’ and team members’ safety
- Extensive PPE – N95 masks & gowns worn by all team members
- We will be screening & taking the temperature of every person who enters our building
- Patients will wait for their appointment in their cars for enhanced social distancing
- Whenever possible, only the patient will enter the building – no extra family members
- Appointments will now be staggered to reduce the number of patients entering the building at any one time
- Specific dental procedures will be scheduled at specific times of day
- Touchless check-in & payments available
- More use of Teledentistry – consultations, post-ops & exams following hygiene appointments
- Use of state-of-the-art air filtration systems (WellAir’s Novaerus kills 99.99% of airborne viruses) & additional oral vac stations in every treatment suite which exceeds requirements/guidelines
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 708-798-1234. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!