Dental Implants in Flossmoor and Homewood, IL
What Are All on Four Dental Implants?
Dental implants in Flossmoor and Homewood, IL, are a great option if you want a more permanent solution than dentures or bridges, but aren’t missing enough teeth to warrant the All-On-4 procedure. This permanent implant matches the appearance of your natural teeth and provides a durable, stable, functional replacement.
Come visit us for your Initial Consultation!
We will provide you with a complete exam, X-rays and evaluation to determine if you are a candidate for Dental Implants.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Implants?
- Freedom – Unlike dentures and removable bridges, which can limit the types of food you eat, dental implants have the same chewing force and stability as natural teeth! You can eat anything you want without restriction.
- Permanence – Unlike bridges, crowns, and dentures, which typically last only 5 to 10 years, dental implants provide a lifetime solution for missing teeth.
- Simplicity – Taking care of your new smile won’t require any fancy tools or techniques. You’ll simply brush and floss as you would with natural teeth. Don’t forget to visit us twice a year for regular cleanings!
- Confidence – No one will be able to tell the difference between your implants and your natural teeth. In addition, dental implants keep your jawbone from shrinking and your face from collapsing, causing you to appear much older than your age. Instead, you can impress your family, friends, and coworkers with a dazzling new smile and experience newfound self-confidence in all your interactions.
How are Dental Implants Placed?
A Dental Implant consists of three parts:
- A titanium screw, which becomes the root of your new tooth,
- A dental crown that matches the appearance and color of your natural teeth,
- And an abutment, which attaches the crown to the implant.
Once you decide to proceed with all on four dental implants in Flossmoor and Homewood, IL, we create models of your mouth, which will be used to take exact measurements for your replacement tooth. This process ensures that your dental implants will be designed and placed precisely, giving you the maximum possible comfort and functionality.
With the state-of-the-art technology available to us today, we can typically place your dental implants in a single visit, using no more than a sedative and local anesthetic.
At The Center for Dental Excellence, we want you to look and feel your best when it comes to your smile. You deserve the confidence and comfort that all on four dental implants can provide. Call us at 708.798.1234 today to schedule your Consultation and learn more about how dental implants can change your life. We will explain the specific steps we recommend for your unique case. During your consultation, you’ll have time to ask questions, so you can review your options and determine if dental implants are the best choice for you.