Join Our Team
Are you ready for the career of your dreams?
We all have our reasons for choosing a career path. Perhaps you want to wake up each morning and know that you are truly making a difference in the lives of others. Or you want the opportunity to advance yourself personally and professionally. Perhaps you love going above and beyond to serve others. Or you want to work with amazing people and have leaders that recognize and appreciate you. If any of those things are what you are looking for in a career, The Center for Dental Excellence may just be the perfect fit for you!
We are in a continual process of creating a workplace that is both fun and exciting and that brings each of us a sense of personal fulfillment, joy, and pride in our work. We strive to develop a positive, nurturing, and safe environment so that our workday is both comfortable and energized. In our working relationships, we are committed to mutual respect, clear communication, and teamwork. Together, we will provide an experience that exceeds our patients’ expectations in every area of contact, so that when they leave, they are in optimal oral health and delighted to refer their friends and family to our Practice. We must live the vision of our Practice every day. What will you do each day to amplify this vision?
CDE Core Values
- We are here to SERVE.
- We will give FORWARD.
- We will EXCEED EXPECTATIONS at all times. (Wow!)
- We will always be POSITIVE.
- We will be FUN!
- We will always CREATE VALUE.
- We will EDUCATE our patients at the highest level.
- We will always think about the GREATER GOOD OF THE TEAM, not just ourselves.
- We will focus is on RESULTS and be intentionally GOAL driven.
- We will always be ETHICAL, displaying uncompromising Morality and Honesty in ALL interactions.
Are you a responsible, goal-oriented individual who wants the most out of their professional career? Do you thrive on constant and never-ending improvement and enjoy the rewards of earned success? Are you a positive, hard-working person with a great attitude? Do you love to serve others and strive to be the best part of their day?
If so, there is a position at The Center for Dental Excellence waiting for you. We are always looking for energetic individuals to join our team. Dental experience is not a requirement for our non-clinical opportunities. Dental Assistants should be certified and experience is a plus. All others must be properly licensed. Our doctors invest a tremendous amount of time and resources into our continuing education.
If you have read our Vision and Core Values and believe you have what it takes to be a shining example of them each and every day, please follow these directions carefully to be considered for an interview!
1. Email your resume to: email@example.com with YOUR NAME followed by “for CDE” in the subject line. (i.e. Suzy Sunshine for CDE)
2. Write a letter explaining what makes you uniquely qualified to join our team AND why this job appeals to you. Email your letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with YOUR NAME followed by “for CDE” in the subject line. (i.e. Suzy Sunshine for CDE)
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you are our next Rock Star!